Sunday, April 4, 2010

So, what exactly IS Around the... ?

If this were a thesis or something more academic, I'd discuss the scope of the work, conduct a literature review, and pursue all types of other academic thingadoos. This blog obviously isn't anything of the sort, but we need to at least start with what it is (assuming, dear reader, that you cannot figure that out on your own).

This corner is called Around the... I wanted to be cool and call it Around the World, but that would be a bit pretentious and I do have financial and time constraints so it's more likely to be Around the Town Where I Live, or heck, Around the Block, depending on how adventurous I am that week. Since blogging really is navel gazing at its best (or worst, or most trite), it could even be Around the Bit of Pink Matter that is My Brain.

So, off we go. I will talk a bit about trips, Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (oops, that was Borat!), random things I've thought about, etc. Ciao, mis amingos.

No comments:

Post a Comment