Thursday, August 15, 2013

Adult sized footie pajamas

I have a deep, dark secret: I own (and have worn) adult sized footie pajamas.

I have NOT worn it in public, though; I have only worn it at home, to sleep in.

I thought it would be a good idea. I often get cold (well, when it's cold) and such pajamas seem to keep children warm so I thought I'd give an adult sized one a try.

I bought mine at Meijer in Michigan (a grocery and everything store).

At first they were great; I was nice and warm.

Then I freaked out because I was too warm. I feel like the Incredible Hulk when I get too warm; I just want to rip off the layers and cool down.

It is not easy to extract oneself from footie pajamas quickly. I haven't worn them since.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.totes-isotoner.com/category/rain+products/totes+toasties+slipper+socks.do?sortby=ourPicks Try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wanted full body warmness. I tried satin pajamas once and was impressed...until I woke up in a state of panic in the middle of the night because they were way too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are right that these onesie pajamas for adults are actually very hot but they are very comfortable and also can wear for party purpose. We can sleep without any blanket if we have such a full body pajama.

    ReplyDelete