Monday, March 3, 2014

Nice enthusiasm

I really get a kick out the German instructor I've had now for two semesters. She really loves languages and shares that with us.

Sometimes her enthusiasm is quite hilarious. She had us get into groups to practice saying things and one question asked what was one's favorite food. As she circulated and our group worked on that question, she jumped in, practically waving her arm around, saying oh oh oh! I want to say my favorite food! (in German). I laughed really hard because it makes me think of the smart kid in class who practically topples out of her seat with excitement as she waves her arm to be selected.

Of course we had to let her get that out of her system. I think that's part of the reason I like class so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment