Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Miniatur Wunderland is warped

Man, did I ever love our visit to Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg! I seriously can't wait to go back, which is strange for me because I'm so not into model trains and the like. I will definitely look for more of the hidden jokes within the exhibit. Some of them are quite naughty! I won't include some of the really naughty ones, but below are a few that I wouldn't exactly share with small children.

This guy left the stau (traffic jam) to relieve himself.

Crazy office party...the kind likely to get one fired!
Yeah, this is totally warped.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I had heard that they had one of people having sex in the bushes also. That last one kind of reminds me of one we saw at Legoland Deutschland. It wasn't quite as bad, but there was a dead guy being carried by a stretcher and a motorcycle accident lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just in the bushes! Those particular scenes won't be pictured in the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete