Tuesday, March 17, 2015

How I prepared for St. Patrick's Day

I'm not Irish, but I do enjoy some aspects of St. Patrick's Day. In preparation for the celebration, I made cupcakes for a potluck at work. One of our colleagues made a corned beef and sauerkraut stuffing/casserole thing and it was the hit of the potluck! Based on what my colleague told me about the recipe, I would guess that this is similar to the recipe she used if it wasn't the actual recipe.


Even better yet? When I picked up the official mail for work, I did my interpretation of Irish dance in the mail room. I really enjoy harassing people (in a nice way) and I always tease the Post Office workers because they taped a line on the ground that visitors aren't supposed to cross. I regularly taunt them by placing my foot over the line. In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I took the harassment to a whole new level by Irish dancing on the wrong side of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment